(◕‿◕✿) flower effect
Do my dark undereye circles and unwashed hair turn you on
I can hear my mom moving around on gonna wait until she gets to the dining room I don’t want to do this by myself
I finally got the courage to press the call button but then I got sent to one of the automated voice things that asked me where I wanted to be sent to and I didn’t know I didn’t know what department or who I had to talk to ugh I can’t make calls I wasn’t built for it
- zevran: i am your man, without reservation. this, i swear.
- warden: oh no
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
Titled: Brace for It.
thats the whole game
- Assassin's Creed Unity: *no playable female Assassins*
- Male gamers: This is just fine, so shut up! What's important isn't the character's gender, it's the story they are in! Who cares about the characters' genders? Stop trying to ruin other people's fun!
- Hyrule Warriors: *10 playable characters, 8 of them are women*
- Male gamers: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! There are too many girls in this game! What about us, the male fans? Why the female fans have more options? Women aren't interesting, if you don't include more men in the game then the story will become boring!
okay, but we should consider this:
guess who ISN’T going to die in Inquisition
you know, Kal’reegar wasn’t in ME3, and that didn’t save him.
it’s always too soon to talk about Kal’Reegar.